Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Seriously?!

“I defile my tongue with sub-par coffee once a year because maybe, just maybe, I’ll win…another sup-par coffee?” - Nathan

All I can say is, “seriously?” Does Tim Horton not send any winning cups to Manitoba??? I won every time when I lived in Saskatchewan! And I hear someone in BC is on a winning streak…but Manitoba? Nope…I’ve been trying to win a new vehicle in Winkler for four years now! I’m not sure I’ve even won a donut in all those hot chocolates! I’m beginning to feel like my tongue is being defiled as well…

3 comments:

leah said...

I LOVE TIM HORTONS COFFEE!!!!! But I didn't win today either... :(

Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud at Nathan's little quote there. That's fabulous!!

I saw the Tims add on TV the other day and said to Jared "it's really too bad I refuse to drink Tim Hortons coffee... otherwise I enjoy roll up the rim" I wish Starbucks did a similar promotion.

Unknown said...

I'm 0/2 as well. Blah.

The sad part? It's -24 and I may just walk to Tim Hortons to get myself another medium 2 cream 1 sugar (usually I'm a small- silly contest!). . .