Friday, January 09, 2009

You'll laugh about it one day...

Has anyone ever said that to you? No? Let me give you some insight to this particular saying...

It is usually said to you when something has gone wrong. Something has just happened that you want to erase. Sometimes it's embarassing. Sometimes it's hurtful. Usually laughing is the furthest thing from your mind when you hear it.

After a few tears and a bit of shock at my own carelessness (*see below), I said, "You'll laugh about it one day" to myself...

I had an "oops" and, once it's paid for and looking pretty again, I'm sure I'll be able to laugh about it. But for now...well...see for yourself... Can anyone guess what happened???


*I've been quite forgetful and out of my usual, "mindful" state of being (on and off) since we've started trying to get pregnant...isn't that supposed to happen after you conceive?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh no! very curious to know what happened...

Sabrina said...

Ouch...good thing it's just stuff? Right? Once, while driving with Ken (of course Ken would be in the car) I took a corner too tight and pounded the curb very hard (the curb into a lovely drive in restaurant, no less). Punctured the tire and we needed a new one. Another thing to 'laugh about' one day. Not much you can do!