Monday, January 12, 2009

Self-Portrait #1

So, here's my start on your assignments for me. A few of them are in progress, but I thought I'd give you a taste of what's brewing...I don't guarantee a self-portrait nearly every day, but a few of you suggested self-portraits, so I'll try for a good set of 10 or 12. Here's #1!

(I snapped one shot quickly before work so I'd have something to post...this is what I got. I was trying to look contemplative...I ended up looking angry...haha...I'll have to work on those facial expressions...)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha, so this is the look Nathan gets when he asks you a question that you have to think hard about?

Niki said...

Nah...this is the look he gets when he asks me something dumb...and I look at him skeptically...do you really want me to answer that???

Trev and Rebekah said...

Sorry about your car! Oh and being off and on when you conceive is true but I really am forgetful all the time even when I am not pregnant.
Thinking of you!

Alicia Buhler said...

Self portraits are fun because sometimes you're surprised by your own expression.