Thursday, October 23, 2008

On foggy days like today

On foggy days like today...I find the fog when I wake up. Logical. But why is it that fog is the best in the mornings of damp, chilly days? It's hard enough to climb out of my warm, soft cocoon and face the world, never mind waking up to weather that beckons me to step outside my front door and capture it. I really didn't want to go outside. I tried to stay inside. I tried to convince myself that the fog wasn't THAT good, and that I wouldn't get any great pictures anyway... But it couldn't be done. I had to set foot outside. The fog made me.

This is what I came home with:



And while I'm putting picturs on here anyway, these are some that I got almost a week ago:







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can totally relate to your post. Some days I've wondered whether we are "trying" too hard to have a baby in our own timing. When I try to not think about it, and just let things happen, it's impossible. In fact, I think not thinking about it magnifies it! I hope that you can find a nice peaceful place to dream, and keep the "planning" at bay.