Friday, October 31, 2008

God-things

God has things planned. Or maybe not "planned" because we do have a free will, and when you're working with people with a free will, how much can things be "planned", right? I'll start again...

God has things in mind. He's been speaking to Nathan and to myself in the past month and a half. He's been speaking ideas into our minds. He's been giving us joy and excitement. He's been giving me visions. He's been giving me peace. He's been giving me a new passion. He's been working in our lives like never before (since we've been married). He's been making himself known to us. He's been drawing us closer together and closer to himself. He's been caring for us. He's been leading us. He's been giving us new desires. He's been giving us new dreams. He's been affirming us. He's been teaching us. He's been growing us and stretching us. He's been cleaning us. He's been delighting in us. He's been guiding us. He's been providing for us. He's been comforting us. He's been protecting us. He's been sheilding us.

He's been...God. God with us. God in us. God for us. God.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This gave me goosebumps. I love God-things. I'll email you back really soon too, Niki. Just saw this and wanted to say quickly that this made me smile and thank God for what he's doing for/with/in you.

Trev and Rebekah said...

Sounds exciting. I love how God makes something beautiful out of what was so painful. Looking forward to hearing what your dreams and visions are.

Sister C said...

Well that is awesome. Praise the Lord.