Sunday, September 28, 2008

And now for something a little more random...

A short list of random thoughts:
  • If I ever move, do I change my blog name/address???
  • I am excited for pizza for supper, and I never thought I'd say that.
  • The fad of skinny jeans was a mistake...the next generation (or lack thereof) will realize this.
  • I am not ready for winter.
  • I am officially convinced: Macs are the better choice.
  • Cameras were a great invention.
  • Dogs are great...their smell, hair, and "messes" are less great.
  • I need suggestions for a 10 hour car trip tomorrow...the fourth 10 hour car trip in just over a week...post your suggestions quick!
  • I can't wait for Christmas.
  • I don't like birds unless they are in the wild, away from me, and not flying overhead.
  • I can't go too long without cookies.
  • I put up a poll on the left side of my blog. Take a second and log your opinion. I'd love to hear the consensus.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

10 hour car trip ideas:

- Bring a pad of blank paper and pencils. You can draw (if you're the passenger)
- Books (I know, no brainer)
- Buy one of those old people puzzle books or sudoku books
- Get one of those Would you rather? or Have your ever? question books to ask your travel partner(s).
And, if you must, a laptop, a/c converter for powering said laptop, and DVDs.

Trev and Rebekah said...

I am excited for Christmas too.
Are you home from Hepburn already?
I laugh when I see skinny jeans. I started out my first year of Bethany wearing them and I don't think I will ever wear them again!

Anonymous said...

I appreciate the poll! hmm... I wonder what inspired that one!
- Karis

Marsha said...

-don't change the blog...it'll be nostalgic!
-pizza hater of the past
-skinny jeans are cute tucked into boots only
-for the car buy a one of those felt pictures you can color, play the abc sign game, make up a road trip bingo (S curve, a florida license plate, a cow, etc.) scan and seek on the radio (i know i'm too late on the suggestions...but just catalog it away)