Thursday, May 15, 2008

What can happen in 90 minutes...

So yesterday I was completely sick of my long hair (had been growing for a year and a half)...I had a quick supper and started cutting. Now, this would sound completely random and shocking if one didn't know that I regularly cut my own hair between the end of high school and the point at which we moved to Altona. After a few moments of panic and "what did I do?" I think it turned out alright. I'm loving the shorter style, although it may take a couple days of trimming for it to be just right. It's shorter layers at the back, and longer layers at the front. No more hair in my face... I love it!

Before:




After:

(here you can kinda see the back in the mirror)




(please excuse the bright green bra hanging in the background...I don't usually hang my bras in the bathroom...)

4 comments:

Karis said...

Well done! i like it!

Anonymous said...

Teehee. I love the bra - I mean the hair. . . I mean you look great!

Anonymous said...

All of a sudden you look a lot like your sister! :)

Nikki said...

awesome haircut!