Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Some news and CONGRATULATIONS!!!

So, even though in my title "congratulations" came second, I must start with that. Congratulations to all my friends with exciting news in these past few days/weeks. Congratulations to my Marsha who is getting MARRIED!!! Congratulations to my friends Tim and Erica who are also getting MARRIED!!! Congratulations to those of you who are expecting (I can count five pregnancies just off the top of my head). Congratulations to those of you who have news that I just haven't heard yet! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

And now, for my news! Drumrole, please...

Actually, it's not that exciting. Forget the drumrole. Maybe just applause at the end...

I think I've finally found my "dream" job! I'll be working from home...whatever hours I want... I can have summers off...I can continue once we have kids...it's got great benefits (though not medical, and I don't think retirement either...)...

I am going to be a Creative Memories consultant! Whoo-hoo!

I must ask, does the beautiful, spring-like weather make anyone else super happy?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sheesh! Ya, the spring will make me happy, but certainly not as happy as hearing that Marsha's getting hitched! I'll totally have to drop her a congratulations!

So let's see: Niki, Cheryl, Marsha . . . that's 3 of the people I hung out most with in gr. 12! We're all growing up, eh? What's become of this world??

Sister C said...

Ya I'm happy!
Happy for you and your friends and Happy for spring.
YEAH!!!