Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Tribute to my Valentine (6 days late)

Nathan. What a godly, supportive, wonderful, gracious, helping, encouraging, caring, fun-loving man. For those of you who don't know Nathan, he's my husband. We've been married for 21 months, and the honeymoon stage is still going strong. He is a youth pastor at the church we attend. He loves big tvs, technology, music, movies, youth, God and me. He is a very gifted public speaker, and is also a great leader. He can lead the youth in worship just as well as in crazy, off-the-wall events. He can make me laugh in almost any situation. He lets me win when we wrestle and even allows me the bragging rights afterwards. We have so much fun together. What a wonderful man of God. He is such a perfect match for me.

(pictures to come)

4 comments:

Nikki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nikki said...

hey
this isnt post related, but in regards to your comment on my blog, all i have to say is "me? go nuts?" I am surprised I am not more hesitant to get it cut! lol, we will see what happens i guess, appointment is for march 17, so if you see me after that, hopefully it doesnt look that bad! Cause I may just have to pull a "britney spears" and shave it all off if it looks bad! jk, nah I wont do that, I would just suffer siently! but still, we will see

Sister C said...

Niki you are so blessed. It is wonderful to hear you going on about Nathan like that. I feel the same way about Ben it is the most wonderful thing in the world to be married to my best friend.

Unknown said...

Awww. Niki, I've seen very little of you two together, but I think I agree that you're perfect for each other.

Happy very belated valentines day.