Thursday, February 15, 2007

Under Construction

So, as you may have noticed...I'm in the process of changing the look of my blog. Whenever I looked at it, it didn't show the stars on top (which is what I liked about it in the first place) so I've wanted to change it since I did it, but my internet access is at Nathan's office and it takes me SO long to do anything with my blog because I spend all of my time just trying to figure out how to do it and then it takes the computer a long time to process. So, finally tonight I had some time, so I thought I would attempt to make some changes. It was going good until I ran out of time (see, I have to be home in 1 minute because Grey's is on tv) and I still haven't found all of the links to other people's blogs that I want to put on my blog. So could you guys, if you don't see your name under my "Friends" list, send me the link to your blog? I would REALLY appreciate it! Thanks a bunch! Take care!
p.s-you can send me a link to your blog even if I didn't have it on my blog before because then I just don't have to blog hop as much!!! Thanks!

2 comments:

Trev and Rebekah said...

So what did you think of Grey's last night?!?!??!

Niki said...

WOW! Can they even do that?!