Friday, October 27, 2006

Quick update...

I'm ready for a weekend. Seems I get tired easily...who knew? This was a busy week for me and Nathan, but it was good, at least for me. It was encouraging in a number of ways. Encouragement is always welcome. Anyways, here's the update:

Tonight Nathan's mom is stopping in at our place for night, so that should be fun. She's on her way back from Ontario where she got to see her mom for a day or two (and pick up her car and drive it back to Saskatchewan).

Also, tonight and tomorrow we are having a training weekend at our church, led by the pastors and maybe some other people too, and it is open to the whole church. I plan on being at that tonight and tomorrow. Hopefully some other people show up too, because Nathan has put alot of time into his session, as I'm sure the other pastors have.

Starting Monday, both Nathan and I have an entire week off!!! I'm so excited! Nathan is using it to do prep for the class that he's teaching at the end of November, so he'll be working a bunch, but at least he'll be at home where I can see him and maybe sneak in a cuddle or two every hour. It seems like we haven't really had much time to see each other this week. I don't like weeks like that. I like my husband. Alot.

So yeah, that's just a quick update on us. We're living, we're breathing, and learning and growing and loving life. How 'bout you?

No comments: