Thursday, February 05, 2009

Oh, Lennox...

Dogs are just like kids in some ways, and though these ways are few and far between, something Lennox did yesterday really reminded me of something a kid would do.

I was trying to clean up the kitchen so that I could take a picture for a “for sale” flyer. So, I moved Lennox’s mat (which is usually between the kitchen and living room) and all his toys to the hallway/bathroom while I took the picture. By the time I picked up the camera and walked to the other side of the kitchen, he had already brought one of his toys back to the kitchen floor and was on his way back to the bathroom to get another one. How can you get upset with that?! He just wanted to play! He didn’t know that I wanted


a clean floor for the picture! I tried putting his toys back in the bathroom and ran with the camera to take a picture. Too late again. He’s quick! This time he lay down on the floor with his ball and started chewing on it. Well, a dog in a picture is fine (makes the place look homey), but not so much for anyone who wants to buy a house. So I finally figured out that if I called him to me, he would come sit at my feet, ball in mouth hoping to play, and I could quickly snap the picture while he looked up at my with his big brown eyes. It worked and I got a good picture!


2 comments:

Marsha said...

The pic looks good! :) Dogs are too cute sometimes!

Kelsie-Lynn said...

WOW! I just read your last few blogs! That is SO exciting. I am thrilled for you guys. California will be an amazing place to live!