Monday, December 15, 2008

My Husband...

For those of you who have never met my husband, this is Nathan.

Nathan is
a
mazing. He
believes in me. He is SO
c
onsiderate and caring. I can completely
depend on him. He is
eager to please me. He is my
f
aithful companion, my
greatest fan. He is
honest with me and I can be honest with him. What an
i
ncredible guy. We can
j
oke around together. We can eat
Kraft dinner together (he gets all my cheese). We
l
augh together often. Nathan
melts my heart over and over again. It feels completely
n
atural to be his wife. In fact, you could say that I'm
overjoyed to be called his. He is
patient. He is
quite willing to help. He is
r
esponsible. He is
so, so sweet (like when he pampers me and does special things for me). Is he
t
oo good to be true??? Nathan, you are
ultimately the
very best for me, and I
wouldn't trade you for anything. You're
xtra special to me and I love
you! I have no regrets about marrying you.
Z
ip, zero, zilch.

(And he will say that I shouldn't have written this about him...but I don't care.
Deep down he'll love it.)

1 comment:

Marsha said...

:) Love :)