Friday, November 21, 2008

Christmas in December!

WE'RE GOING HOME FOR CHRISTMAS!!!

I am SO excited! Upon hearing that we wouldn't be able to make it home during Christmas for yet another year, our parents got together and made it possible for us to sneak away for a couple days to be with them during the holidays! They are going to FLY us out to Saskatchewan and lend us their car (I think) to drive to H.B for a couple days! We'll get to be with both families with MUCH less driving! I can hardly believe that we'll actually get home for Christmas this year!

I'll end with a quote from my wonderful sister:

"HOOOOORAAAAAY!!!!!!"

5 comments:

Trev and Rebekah said...

That's awesome.
I am looking forward to Christmas.
Glad you got your wish!

Sister C said...

That is so cool. Very excited for you. I always hope some day our families will so that. LOL

Marsha said...

I'm so happy for you guys!! I wish we were going to be in Saskatchewan for Christmas. *pout* we'll just have to get together next time!

Kelsie-Lynn said...

I am so happy for you!!! I hope you have a wonderful time!

The Schmidts said...

I'm happy for you that it worked out so you could go to both "homes" for Christmas!