Monday, October 27, 2008

Scrapbooking...

What: A Scrapbooking/Craft Weekend!!! This is a great opportunity to be with friends, meet new friends, get unique ideas from friends, and swap the supplies that you don't want for ones you do!
When: Friday, Oct 31 (6-late) and Saturday, Nov 1 (9-4) --you'll have to go home and sleep in your own bed though...there aren't any cots being set up...
Where: EMMC dining hall (basement)
Who: Women of all ages who like to be creative
I am helping plan this and am so excited about it! If anyone wants to come, please let me know by Wednesday (Oct 29) so we can let the caterer know how many to cook for! That's right...$10 for a catered craft retreat! Come on...you know you want to.

p.s-I realize that Friday night is Halloween and that many families do things together that night. If you can only make it for Saturday, that is just fine!
(don't you hate when you have all your spacing just how you want it in the "edit post" stage, and then you publish and everything gets squished together and it just doesn't look as good as you intended? Arg!)




4 comments:

Alicia Buhler said...

I'm jealous - I want to come! But an 18 hour drive one may just might be a little much for one weekend!

Anonymous said...

Ya, I'd love to come too but I think a 12-13 hour drive may a little much for the kiddies! Too bad you didn't live closer...I'd love to come!

Niki said...

Sorry guys...but hey, I'm about halfway between you two! It would be a perfect place for a reunion! No? Ok.

The Schmidts said...

I'd love to come, but I'm 14 hours away ... umm,mm ... abit too far! It would be fun!