Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy Birthday...

This is a picture that I took with my birthday gift...
And this IS my birthday gift...


For my birthday this year, from Nathan, Nathan's parents, and Nathan's grandma, I got a brand new lens for our XTi...so FUN! It's 18-300 so the zoom is so huge it's CREEPY! I have only taken it out of the house once (which is where you can really use it without spying on the neighbours). I took it on a walk with Lennox and when he was out in the field, I could get a decent close-up of him! I think I'm going to enjoy this!
Thanks Nathan, Mom&Dad McCorkindale, and Grandma Irish!



For my actual birthday (I got my gift a couple weeks early), Saturday, Sept 13, I was able to attend the wedding of our first youth, Alyssa, to Mike. It was a BEAUTIFUL wedding...the bride was stunning, the groom glowing and the couple...so in love. It was a great way to spend my birthday...plus, I didn't have to cook myself supper! Not that Nathan would have let me cook supper on my birthday anyway...

Congratulations, Mike & Alyssa!



No comments: