Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Destination: Cozy

Do you ever have those days when you're just chilled all day and no matter how many clothes you put on or how long you run your hands under hot water, you just can't warm up? That's me today. Burr!!! It's supposed to warm up on Friday thought, so here's hoping!!!

ANYWAY, tonight the youth went snowboarding and I stayed home alone to have some much needed alone time. There's just something comfortable about a night when you can curl up in a fuzzy blanket and light some candles and make some tea and either pour your heart out to God or get lost in a good book or journal to your heart's content. Well, I don't plan on the fuzzy blanket (maybe a warm bath!) or the candles, or the tea, but I AM really looking forward to pouring my heart out to God AND getting lost in a good book AND journaling to my heart's content. Mmm...what a cozy evening it shall be. I'm quite looking forward to this.

1 comment:

Trev and Rebekah said...

It's good that you have a night like this. I find it's a whole lot harder to make that time for myself when I married and have so many things on the go. Enjoy your precious time with Jesus!