Tuesday, August 01, 2006

For anyone who knows me...

So, you all know - if you’ve been reading my blog for a while - that I’m now done working at Friesen’s (YEAH!!!). I’m still happy about that. I’m still pretty sure it was the right decision. I love being at home. I feel like I can stay caught up with housework and cooking healthily and yard work, and I am staying sane a bit better too. I’m not too willing to sacrifice that again, but at the same time, now’s the time for me to work, while we don’t have kids.

So, I have a favor to ask of anyone who knows me…what kind of job do you see me doing? Is there anything that comes to mind? I’m at a loss as to what I should try next, and I figure that I have friends who know me for a reason. So throw out ideas, however weird or eye-brow-raising they may be. I’m open to suggestions!

For those of you who don’t know me as well, you can throw out suggestions too. You never know, you may know me better than you think…or I’ll just have a good laugh! Either way, this should be entertaining and perhaps a lead on the next few months of my life!

2 comments:

The Ford Family said...

If you are interested in personal finance, the bank is an interesting place to start. Oftentimes they will train you as you go so experience isn't always a necessity. Start out as a teller and work your way up. Just a thought!

Anonymous said...

I think you should be a florist. I mean it would be artistic and fun and you could bring NATHAN flowers :)

If you don't like that idea, I think you should be a painter. I'm sure Nathan could handle seeing you in coveralls with paint all over you. Plus I seem to remember painting your 'rent's place and also painting the tin for the garage. You sure showed off your talents then

If neither of those suit your fancy you should just find a plant or factory of some kind and work there, then you can tell your grand children about how in the "good old days" you would work all day building whatever for only $12/hr (by then that won't be very much)

Those are my suggestions. Email me what you think. If you don't like them...i can keep 'em commin'!!