Tuesday, March 03, 2009

The Mop is in need of a Trim…

Any suggestions for a new cut and/or color would be appreciated! I’m tired of the same old thing! I need something drastically new! Help!

(send links to pictures you find that you think might work)

(This is right after my shower, so it's kinda like a 12 year old boy's hockey hair...but that way you can see how TOTALLY UNMANAGEABLE it is!!!)



Prayer Request…please take a minute right now to pray with us that the right person will come along and buy our house. We are putting a “for sale” sign up today/tomorrow. If anyone knows of anyone looking for a house in my town, go ahead and tell them about us!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I put a chunk of purple in my hair because I felt a need for something drastic... just a thought :)

Trev and Rebekah said...

I am in need of a new look too!
I hear you on the dream thing and I have thought similar things. I am also realizing that when God gives you a dream and it doesn't happen then that may not mean it will never happen. God spoke to us about something but we never heard "TIMING" and now things are different and we need to cling to that dream and trust that it will still happen.

Alicia Buhler said...

Would you trust yourself to go to a hairstylist and ask them to cut and colour as the spirit moves them? I just say this because (1) I'm not trained to know what would look good and (2) if you give free reign to a hairstylist you'll likely come out with something drastic. What's the worst that could happen? Hair always grows back. Go for it! (yeah, I'm one to speak, eh?)