Monday, December 22, 2008

It's beginning to feel alot like Christmas...


Christmas kinda snuck up on me this year. Most years I think this, but I'm convinced that this year, more than other years, I am surprised at how suddenly Christmas seems to be upon me. Oh well, I'm glad it's come fast. It's just been a less painful wait for our trip to Sk!

I haven't been too busy lately. I try to never stress out around Christmas...so what if I don't bake 13 different types of treats and who cares if I don't get any more decorations up than just the tree...Christmas will still happen if I don't send out Christmas letters/cards (and most people won't even notice). So why worry about it?

Nathan and I are gearing up for our trip to Saskatchewan. We leave home tomorrow afternoon and fly out tomorrow evening. You all can pray that there aren't any major delays! I know that I'll be taking along alot of books, though, so that if we are stuck in the airport for a while, I'm not bored out of my mind!

Well, there's not much to write...maybe there'll be more to report (about gifts and family and all things wonderful) after Christmas, but for now, Merry Christmas! Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas season!

(you can consider this picture my Christmas card to you...I didn't get on top of letter-writing this year)

1 comment:

Trev and Rebekah said...

Hope your time with family was good.