Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Questions...

Last night, many questions were swirling around my mind...

-Is life falling apart?
-What does our future look like?
-What is God calling us to?
-Where is God leading us?
-What is trust?
-What does it look like to have faith?
-What is faith?
-Can you have faith without experiencing peace?
-What is the balance between God providing and us thinking/planning ahead?
-How do we think ahead if we don't even know what tomorrow looks like?
And amidst all these swirling thoughts, there was stillness, and God said:

"There has been peace once. There will be peace again. Focus on the last clear word you heard from me until you hear another. Don't be distracted by the questions."

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Hey Niki :)

My name is Stacey, and I'm a good friend of Amy's. I found your blog through hers.

Anyway, do you live in Altona MB? Like the one with 4 second streets? Haha! I live in Winkler, only like 25 minutes away.

If you ever feel like meeting someone new, I'd be glad to get together with you. I'll be praying for you too.