Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Blogging world...

So, is it just me, or is the blogging world diminishing in the light of facebook? Hmm...

Because I have nothing much to post (holiday post to come one day, perhaps?)...I bring you:

Random facts about me...
- I love summer, not only because I love the heat, but I also feel healthier, both inside and out!
- I often wear BUNNY-HUGS in the summer heat until Nathan is breaking a sweat, then I am finally warm enough to brave the t-shirt...
- I have a weakness for puppies and kittens...as much as everyone around me seems to hate cats, I quite like them.
- I enjoy changing the oil in our car...it makes me feel...manly?
- I made strawberry ice cream the other day...might enjoy changing the oil more, but ice cream was fun too...guess it depends on my mood...
- The thought of meeting friends for a picnic in the park sounds great to me, but not our small town park...an exciting city park!
- I love kids
- I don't enjoy standing out from the crowd, but hate blending in too
- I would take pictures all day if I could, and if the battery would last that long...
- People and places and their stories fascinate me (to no end?)
- Good smelling hand lotion/liquid soap from Bath and Body Works is a wonderful thing...gets that oil smell from changing the oil off my hands like nothing else!
- I love work, but hate it when it's slow
- I like camping, and if it's off the ground and with electricity, all the better!
- I love trees and the bush...I guess that's because I grew up a bush-bunny in the sticks

2 comments:

Sister C said...

nice! I learned new stuff about you.

Trev and Rebekah said...

Blogging has seemed to fade a bit with facebook but since I don't feel super safe with facebook I ditched it and now hope that others will continue with blogging.
How are you doing these days?