Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Newport Beach, here I come!

This is our destination of choice...nice, warm, beautiful Newport Beach, California!! I mentioned in my last post that we are looking forward to a trip with my family to California. Well, this trip is only four days away! I'm really excited to be leaving the snow that has been falling today and to arrive at a much warmer destination! We plan to do a day at Disney Land and a day in Mexico (as we're only a few hours' drive from the border). Other than that, we don't really have any plans...as far as I know, anyway! My parents might have some fun and exciting things planned for us that we don't know about yet. But if not, that's just fine too! I'm more than ready to relax and spend some time with family! Whoo-hoo!

1 comment:

Kelsie-Lynn said...

So jealous!! Hope you have a fantastic time and post lots of pictures for all of us living with snow already :)