Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Oh yeah...

For those of you who are wondering how the St. Laurent trip went for me this year...it was MUCH better than last year. I could feel God working even before I left (as I believe I mentioned). I was actually kinda excited to go on the trip by the time we left early Sunday morning. It was nice to get up a day later, because that made the trip a bit shorter, plus, there was a bit less free time to kill, which I sometimes find awkward and extremely tiring). Monday night ended up being a free night, which was also good...it meant we weren't starting the night as tired and could relax a bit more. The girls ended up staying at a trailer that the church owns. It had air conditioning, which meant good night sleeps. The weather was PERFECT. Couldn't have asked for better. Cooler weather=less tiring. I also was teaching a class (kindergarten, which I LOVE), which right away gave me a place to be. All in all, it was a good trip. Much better than last year.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah Niki! I'm glad you enjoyed this year much better than last. It's SOOO good having you in St. Laurent. Thanks for the good talks (while the other girls were....well, you know...).
Alyssa