Thursday, June 21, 2007

Going to Saskatchewan...the promised land...

Thanks for your comments about Facebook. So am I right in summing it up by saying that it's about connecting with long-lost people and looking at pictures? I'll have to explore a bit more and get hooked one of these days... : )

So today, Nathan and I are heading out to Saskatchewan for a wedding. Two of our Bible school friends are getting married. It'll be great to see a bunch of familiar faces again. I always look forward to that. I was just at a wedding in Hudson Bay three weekends ago and saw some faces from high school. Now I get to see faces from Bethany. Could life be any greater???

This time we're taking Lennox with us for the drive to Saskatchewan. 10 hours in the car with a dog. Hmm...are we insane? Hopefully he'll sleep most of the time and not have too much...shall we say "doggie-smells"? I guess if worst comes to worst, we'll leave him there (at Nathan's parents') and pick him up in two weeks when we're back in Hepburn for the EMMC convention. It'll give him a chance to recover and by then he'll have forgotten the "badness" of the car. Maybe?

Well, I've gotta get going and pack. I'll let you know how the trip goes when we're back!

No comments: