Saturday, October 14, 2006

The "After"...


So here it is, my newest look. I was sick of having basically the same hair (different variations of the flipped out look) for the past... um... five years?...so I took the plunge and got a straighter style and some new professional color. My hair had never been dyed professionally so I was pretty excited about that. I didn't know it would be that expensive though!

I thought $60 at the most and, well, it was more than that! Oh well, it was a nice change, and it's MUCH easier to do in the morning, so that's a huge plus. I don't even have to do anything to it if I don't want and it still looks great! Well, there you have it...the new me.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Looks great Niki!! I love it. And I am with you on the expensive part ... I just did the same thing a couple of months back and nearly croaked at the cost!!

Trev and Rebekah said...

Looking good. I have been wanting to get my hair done but I think I will wait closer to April. Did you know what you wanted or just let them do whatever? Is is hard to do your own hair?

Jennine said...

Well..this is probably long over due, but I haven't done blogging in a long time either... but nice hair cut! It really suits you ;)