Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Heading off into the unknown...

Niagara Falls, here I come! Nathan and I have decided that since we're this close, we can't miss out on seeing the falls. I've never seen them before and Nathan hasn't seen them for years and years. I'm excited! After that, we're off to his grandma's cottage. His grandma will be there, along with Nate's parents and brother. We also found out today that two of his uncles and their families will be there too for a couple days, so I'll get to meet some of his family for the first time. Needless to say, I'm a bit nervous (Karis, now's when you need to reassure me...). I don't really know what to expect, but I guess I'll find out in a couple days. I can't really complain, though, because the first time Nathan came to Hudson Bay to meet my immediate family, he also had to meet both my grandma's and about half of one side of all my extended family (which is about as big as one whole side of his family).
So that's my next couple days. I'm already ready to head home and sleep in my own bed again, but I wanted to have a holiday so bad while I was at home, I'd better make use of it now that I have it!
Overall my summer has been fairly good. Not that exciting, but God's been teaching me. How about you guys? Anyone else having a good summer?

1 comment:

Trev and Rebekah said...

Enjoy the falls. They are quite a sight!